While your Lennox® heating system can’t talk to you, it does have a way to tell you about a furnace error.
Its control board has two LED lights that can display a fault code. Subject to the issue, your furnace may show continuous or flashing lights.
Though there are a few basic furnace adjustments you can finish on your own, many tasks are best left to the professionals. When your heater refuses to kick on or put out warmth, get in touch with Air Quality Solutions at 614-871-4144 for expert furnace repair in Grove City.
Our specialists will quickly determine and repair the breakdown, even if you don’t own a Lennox heating system. We can service whichever types or configuration—and get the heat restored to your house quickly.
What Does the Flickering Light on My Furnace Mean?
Your heating system relies on lights to flash code when it requires repairs. It also uses this system to let you know it’s running properly.
Regular function consists of:
- Simultaneous slow flash—heater running properly.
- Simultaneous fast flash—heating system is starting to call for heat.
If you notice a single light going on and off slowly and the other going on and off fast, your heater could be having a low flame signal. This can happen even when your heating system is heating correctly. It signifies the flame sensing rod might have build-up or in the incorrect area on the burner. Call us at 614-871-4144 for support.
Here are several other of the most typical errors for Lennox furnaces.
Heating System Refuses to Kick On
Here are a few of the light arrangements you might see when your heating system will not or keep heating. Most of these errors must be repaired by an expert, for instance from Air Quality Solutions.
- The duo of LED lights are off. This indicates your HVAC system might not have electricity. Examine the breaker box to ensure the furnace fuse isn’t flipped. Attempt to reset the fuse if it has moved into the “off” area. If it rapidly turns off after you reset it, don’t try to reset it again and call us at 614-871-4144.
- An individual light is solid and the other is flashing slowly. This signifies the flame rollout switch is possibly not working right. The component is an important safety guard that assists in preventing fires and carbon monoxide. You shouldn’t attempt to repair this issue yourself.
- An individual light is flickering fast and the other is blinking slowly. This likely indicates power polarity has been transposed. Your heating system may have a wiring issue that needs expert support from Air Quality Solutions.
- Both lights are flashing slowly. This means your furnace’s blower motor possibly isn’t operating. This part circulates warm air from the heating system into your space. We can help in determining what’s causing an issue with this piece.
- A single light is flashing slowly and the other is flickering fast. This signifies your heater might have low voltage or a short circuit. Call our specialists at 614-871-4144 for support.
- One light is flickering on, on and off while the other flashes on, off, on. This indicates there could be a malfunction with your heater’s motherboard or wiring. Air Quality Solutions can locate the error and handle it.
- Both lights are using alternate slow flickers. This means your HVAC system may have a flame issue. There might be an issue with its gas supply, gas valve or ignitor control. Contact us at 614-871-4144 for assistance.
- A single light flickers slowly while the other is steady. This typically signifies your heating system’s limit switch is not working. The switch stops your HVAC equipment from overheating. Reach out to the pros at Air Quality Solutions for assistance.
Heater Blower Runs But No Warmth
Here’s what might be wrong when you hear your heating equipment’s blower fan on, but you aren’t receiving any heat.
- The pair of lights are showing every other fast blinks. This indicates your furnace ignitor could not be in working order. This piece ignites gas in your furnace to produce warm air and should be serviced by a professional from Air Quality Solutions.
Trust Us for Professional Furnace Repair
When you have to get your heating system repaired fast, depend on the technicians at Air Quality Solutions. Our pros will handle the error right away and have your space feeling cozy again in no time. Call us at 614-871-4144 or contact us online to request an appointment now.