There’s no getting around the changing seasons in Grove City, it’s something we all have to adjust for and make changes to accommodate. While it still may not be at the top of your mind, the time is getting closer to start using your cooling system. This, of course, means that it’s the ideal time to think about annual air conditioner service as well, but maybe not in the way that you had possibly thought.
Energy savings comes in various shapes and forms, like:
- Air Conditioner Service. Many homeowners only associate air conditioner service with changing out filters, but having a tune-up performed can help your system run more smoothly, providing you with efficient comfort that may help you save on your monthly cooling bills.
- Take It Down A Notch. Changing the temperature on your thermostat even a handful of degrees may help you save consistently during the year. It’s pretty evident, but when your system doesn’t have to run as often, you don’t have to pay as much in energy expenses.
- Filters. Another simple fix that most every homeowner can handle on their own, changing air conditioner filters every month or two during the cooling season helps air pass through more effortlessly, making less work for your air conditioner.
- Defeat Drafts. It’s not difficult to lose a lot of your cooled air to drafty windows and doors, so be sure to use caulk and weatherstripping to close those irritating holes and keep the cool air indoors to enjoy.
- High Efficiency. When your Air Quality Solutions technician stops by for your annual air conditioner service, ask about your current system’s efficiency level and what higher efficiency models are available. Choosing higher efficiency can provide you with the same level of comfort, while helping reduce your monthly energy expenses.
Everyone likes to save a few dollars here and there, and by no means is this list the end-all be-all, but there are a few basic ways to help maximize your comfort when the temperatures drop in Grove City. Whether you’re calling to set up annual air conditioner service or simply want to know which air conditioner filter is correct for your system, give the team at Air Quality Solutions a call at 614-871-4144 or schedule an appointment online to start saving a little more today.