Don’t start your summer without a scheduled air conditioner tune-up from a Air Quality Solutions professional. We often don’t remember HVAC maintenance or never give it a sense of rush, but routine air conditioner maintenance can help your system perform, keeping you comfy and cool all season long. These annual services do more than just keep you comfortable, too – they are also critical for your comfort and wallet.
What do tune-ups do for my home?
- Ensure energy efficiency – Maintenance keep your air conditioner working as usefully as possible, therefore keeping your home more comfortable. Air conditioners are investments that need to routinely be sustained, just like any other investment, to confirm that you are receiving full benefits from it.
- Minimize need for repairs – These hot days in Grove City are the nastiest time for an air conditioner to fail. With regular system maintenance, you won’t have to worry about malfunctions or repairs in the middle of the hottest day of the year. Our technicians can search for warnings and indicate problems for your air conditioner and caution you long before any issues arise.
- Lower expenses – When your air conditioner is working at its top performance, you could notice a decrease in your energy bills throughout the year.
What will take place during an air conditioner tune-up?
- Refrigerant charge check – Refrigerant levels need to be just right for your air conditioner to be running properly. Too little refrigerant can cause extra wear on your system, and too much refrigerant will influence how your air cools. Professionals will always look at these levels during an air conditioner tune-up and alter things fittingly.
- Filter status check – Air conditioner filters should be exchanged according to the manufacturer’s recommendations, so the cleanliness of your filters will always be inspected during a tune-up. Dirty filters cause your air conditioner to work harder than it needs to and can also force the air in your home to look and feel muddy.
- Coil check – Our experts will search so that no dust or other particles have accumulated on the outdoor or interior coils of your system. This dust can make air conditioners to use more energy than necessary and is important to be cleaned.
- System Operating Check – Our professionals will make sure that all working parts of the air conditioner are functioning cohesively together.
Our professionals at Air Quality Solutions in Grove City provide excellent and superb air conditioner maintenance, whether it’s just a check-up or a full-on replacement. They are happy to answer any questions you have about your air conditioner whenever you need them via 614-871-4144.