As warmer weather rolls around, you could be considering, is an AC tune-up worth it in Grove City? Even if your cooling system is recently installed or was cooling well last year.
Here’s one way to think about it. You wouldn’t buy a brand-new vehicle and never expect to schedule any maintenance for it, such as putting in fresh oil or putting on new tires.
The same affects your air conditioning. It’s a machine that needs fuel and has moving parts. Like a vehicle, it can develop leaks and its moving parts can wear out.
Having your system checked seasonally by a Air Quality Solutions expert can help find minor problems before they become large malfunctions. (And cause your AC to stop operating!)
6 Reasons to Tune Up Your AC in the Spring
- It keeps your system clean. Since your air conditioner is placed outside your home, it’s more inclined to having a buildup of dirt, leaves and other yard debris, which can greatly decrease your equipment’s efficiency. While you can use our how to clean your AC guide, we suggest calling an expert to service complicated internal pieces.
- It keeps your equipment efficient. Dirt and yard debris that build up within your equipment can force it to work harder and lower airflow. Both these troubles can create elevated energy use—and a more expensive cooling bill!
- It could lengthen your unit’s life span. A clean system is an efficient one and might even help it work for a longer period of time. That’s money that you’ll keep on your monthly energy bill and over the long run, because you won’t have to get new equipment as quickly.
- It helps determine little issues before they become major, costly problems. During professional AC maintenance, your tech will closely look at pieces and carry out a set of cooling performance tests. These in-depth procedures often allow us to find issues before they become major troubles that cause an expensive repair bill.
- It helps ensure trouble-free operation throughout the summer. After your AC is maintained, you’ll have peace of mind realizing your equipment is well-prepared to provide worry-free comfort. Even on the hottest days. It’s one of the smartest ways to keep your air conditioner from failing.
- It keeps your warranty going. Most manufacturers expect seasonal maintenance to keep your warranty valid. Without this tune-up, your equipment is open to advanced failure and limited efficiency.
What Does AC Maintenance Entail?
A good AC service should include an inspection and maintenance work from a licensed HVAC technician. Here’s some of the things we’ll perform:
We’ll check the ensuing spots and pieces:
- Overall unit condition
- Start-up pattern
- Thermostat adjustment
- Air filter
- Blower components and airflow
- Electrical connections
- Condenser coil
- Safety mechanisms
- Supply and return temperature
- Refrigerant pressure
- Condensate drains
This is just a part of the services we’ll finish:
- Replace air filters
- Tighten electrical connections
- Check electrical flow
- Lubricate moving parts
- Unclog condensate drains
- Clean condenser coil
Book Your AC Service Today with Air Quality Solutions
Now is the perfect time to book your AC maintenance! Give our Air Quality Solutions pros a ring at 614-871-4144 or contact us online to set up your appointment. Before we visit your residence, be sure to look at our exclusive offers for savings on your upcoming maintenance.