Make your life less difficult—start preparing your air conditioner now before hot temperatures arrive. You can save on your energy bill this summer if your air conditioner is working at its maximum efficiency! If you are using your system when it needs service, you could see a extreme jump in costs and damaging wear and tear on your machine. Keep your system working efficiently with at least one air conditioning service call from your Air Quality Solutions pro each year. This is critical to keep your unit working for a long time to come. The technician can confirm that your unit is working correctly and look for trouble areas to head off any conceivable problems before they happen. This saves you from larger, more costly repairs.
Just some of the perks a professional air conditioning service will offer you:
- Cooling cycle appraisal
- Replacement or cleaning air filters
- Lubrication of the moving parts and tightening of electrical components
- Cleaning the condensate drain, blower components and condenser coil
What You Can Do to Prepare
In addition to arranging your professional air conditioning service, there are actions you can do now and throughout the year to ensure your AC is working at peak performance.
- Clear the space around your unit. Make sure there aren’t grass or weeds growing too close to your air conditioner, which can cut off airflow. Take away piles of leaves or mulch blocking any part of the AC unit.
- If your outdoor unit was covered during the cold season, make sure to uncover it. You can ruin your system if you operate your air conditioning with a cover, coil blanket or lid. That damage could end in serious repairs or complete replacement.
Throughout the year:
- Your Air Quality Solutions service professional will clean or replace your filters as needed during your yearly service visit. Don’t forget to inspect your filters each month and replace them when required! Different homes have different air filter replacement needs. If you own a pet or are undergoing home renovations, you ought to change them on a more regular basis.
Make sure your air conditioning is running at its most efficient by having your ducts cleaned frequently. It keeps your home healthy too! If you follow these easy steps, your AC will be ready for whatever this summer can throw at it. To schedule your annual service, call the Air Quality Solutions team at [[phonenumber]] or schedule an appointment online.